Microsoft® Excel® 2010, Illustrated, Complete
- Loved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Related ISBNs:
- 9781111967109, 9781111970086, 9781111979690
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.