The AMA Handbook of Business Documents
- Brief Synopsis:
- Your company's identity, products, services, and strengths are all represented by its written communications.
- Long Synopsis:
- Your company's identity, products, services, and strengths are all represented by its written communications. From business plans and sales presentations to newsletters and e-mail marketing, the way the company comes across on a page or screen can make the difference between big success and big trouble. The AMA Handbook of Business Documentstakes the guesswork out of preparing firstclass written pieces of every type. Packed with dozens of sample documents and practical tips, this handy guide is everything you need to create: * Proposals * Memos * E-mails * Press releases * Collection letters * Speeches * Technical, research and lab reports * Sales letters * Policies and procedures * Warning letters * Announcements * And much more Suited equally to executives, entrepreneurs, managers, and administrative staff - anyone charged with putting a business's intentions into words - The AMA Handbook of Business Documentsis a versatile, powerful, and indispensable toolbox.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- American Management Association
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Kevin Wilson, Jennifer Wauson
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Reference, Business and Finance, Communication
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of The AMA Handbook of Business Documents (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet