How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job
- Brief Synopsis:
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job is the ultimate guide to securing a government job, internship, or fellowship.
- Long Synopsis:
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job is the ultimate guide to securing a government job, internship, or fellowship. Written by a successful career coach who has climbed the federal career ladder herself and served as a hiring manager, the book steers applicants through every stage of their job searchesùfrom finding unadvertised openings and getting interviews to sealing enviable deals and even get ting promoted. Drawing on interviews with more than 100 federal hiring managers, the book reveals the secrets to impressing these gatekeepers online, on paper, and in personùinformation that is available nowhere else. The updated second edition includes more get-ahead tips; new templates for writing winning applications; expanded directories for internships, fast-track management training programs and fellowships; and the latest helpful websites. Complete with a companion CD filled with sample rTsumTs, checklists, and templates, this indispensable book gives readers the inside scoop on landing some of the nationÆs most secure, well-paying, and rewarding jobsùin all 50 states and abroad!
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- American Management Association
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Eleanor Holmes Norton, Lily Madeleine Whiteman
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Business and Finance, Education
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet