Rainbow Magic #1: Ruby the Red Fairy
- Brief Synopsis:
- Rachel and Kirsty discover Ruby the Red Fairy in the pot at the end of the rainbow. Can they help find the rest of her Rainbow sisters . . . before it's too late?
- Long Synopsis:
The seven Rainbow Fairies are missing! Rachel and Kirsty search for one in each RAINBOW MAGIC book. Read all seven books to help rescue the fairies and bring the sparkle back to Fairyland!
Fairyland is home to seven colorful sisters. Together, they are the Rainbow Fairies! They keep Fairyland dazzling and bright. But when evil Jack Frost sends them far away, the sisters are in big trouble. If they don't return soon, Fairyland is doomed to be gray forever!
Rachel and Kirsty discover Ruby the Red Fairy in the pot at the end of the rainbow. Can they help find the rest of her Rainbow sisters . . . before it's too late?
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 78 Pages
- Scholastic Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Georgie Ripper, Daisy Meadows
- Adult content:
- Science Fiction and Fantasy, Literature and Fiction, Children's Books
- Grade Levels:
- Third grade, Second grade, First grade, Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.