Fern the Green Fairy (The Rainbow Fairies #4)
- Brief Synopsis:
- Rachel and Kirsty are sure that the garden maze holds a special secret. If they make all the right turns, could it lead them to Fern the Green Fairy?
- Long Synopsis:
The seven Rainbow Fairies are missing! Rachel and Kirsty search for one in each RAINBOW MAGIC book. Read all seven books to help rescue the fairies and bring the sparkle back to Fairyland!
Fairyland is home to seven colorful sisters. Together, they are the Rainbow Fairies! They keep Fairyland dazzling and bright. But when evil Jack Frost sends them far away, the sisters are in big trouble. If they don't return soon, Fairyland is doomed to be gray forever!
Rachel and Kirsty are sure that the garden maze holds a special secret. If they make all the right turns, could it lead them to Fern the Green Fairy?
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 79 Pages
- Scholastic Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Daisy Meadows, Georgie Ripper
- Adult content:
- Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Mystery and Thrillers, Children's Books
- Grade Levels:
- Second grade, Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.