Rainbow Magic #7: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Brief Synopsis:
- The merry-go-round whisks Rachel and Kirsty away to a magical world. Could Heather the Violet Fairy have something to do with it?
- Long Synopsis:
The seven Rainbow Fairies are missing! Rachel and Kirsty search for one in each RAINBOW MAGIC book. Read all seven books to help rescue the fairies and bring the sparkle back to Fairyland!
Fairyland is home to seven colorful sisters. Together, they are the Rainbow Fairies! They keep Fairyland dazzling and bright. But when evil Jack Frost sends them far away, the sisters are in big trouble. If they don't return soon, Fairyland is doomed to be gray forever!
The merry-go-round whisks Rachel and Kirsty away to a magical world. Could Heather the Violet Fairy have something to do with it?
Help the girls find the last Rainbow Fairy, and bring the color back to Fairyland!
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 83 Pages
- Scholastic Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Daisy Meadows, Georgie Ripper
- Adult content:
- Science Fiction and Fantasy, Literature and Fiction, Children's Books
- Grade Levels:
- Second grade, First grade, Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten, Third grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.