The Merry Wives of Windsor
- Brief Synopsis:
- "Why, then the world's mine oyster.
- Long Synopsis:
- "Why, then the world's mine oyster."--The Merry Wives of Windsor Eminent Shakespearean scholars Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen provide a fresh new edition of this popular comedy of love, laughter, and merriment--along with more than a hundred pages of exclusive features, including * an original Introduction to The Merry Wives of Windsor* incisive scene-by-scene synopsis and analysis with vital facts about the work* commentary on past and current productions based on interviews with leading directors, actors, and designers* photographs of key RSC productions* an overview of Shakespeare's theatrical career and chronology of his plays Ideal for students, theater professionals, and general readers, these modern and accessible editions from the Royal Shakespeare Company set a new standard in Shakespearean literature for the twenty-first century.From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Random House Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- The Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Adult content:
- Literature and Fiction, Drama, Plays and Theater
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Merry Wives of Windsor (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet