Wyoming Bride (Mail-Order Bride #2)
- Brief Synopsis:
- The sensational second novel in Joan Johnston's new Western historical romance series set in the world of Bitter Creek. CAN SECRETS AND SECOND CHOICES EVER LEAD TO LOVE?
- Long Synopsis:
- The sensational second novel in Joan Johnston's new Western historical romance series set in the world of Bitter Creek. CAN SECRETS AND SECOND CHOICES EVER LEAD TO LOVE? After three months in a mail-order marriage, Hannah Wentworth McMurtry is a widow--pregnant, alone, and near death in the Wyoming wilderness. Though she is saved by a man with a face cut from stone, she still grieves the husband who died on their journey west. Hannah needs a husband, but does she dare marry another stranger? Flint Creed has also lost someone he loved--when the woman he hoped to marry chose his younger brother instead. Now he must find a ranch wife of his own. But every female in the remote Wyoming Territory is too old, too young, or already married . . . until he discovers Hannah on the prairie. Flint doesn't pretend to love her, but he doesn't tell her he loves another woman, either. Hannah doesn't pretend to love him, but she doesn't tell him about the child she carries. Though danger surrounds them on the Wyoming frontier, the greatest threats of all are the secrets within--revelations that could destroy the new life Hannah and Flint have begun to cherish.From the Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Random House Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Joan Mertens Johnston, Inc.
- Adult content:
- Romance, Westerns, Literature and Fiction
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Wyoming Bride (Mail-Order Bride #2) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet