- Brief Synopsis:
- This book studies the implications of macroeconomic complementarities for aggregate behavior. The presentation is intended to introduce Ph. D. students into this sub-field of macroeconomics and to serve as a reference for more advanced scholars.
- Long Synopsis:
- This book studies the implications of macroeconomic complementarities for aggregate behavior. The presentation is intended to introduce Ph. D. students into this sub-field of macroeconomics and to serve as a reference for more advanced scholars. The initial sections of the book cover the basic framework of complementarities and provide a discussion of the experimental evidence on the outcome of coordination games. The subsequent sections of the book investigate applications of these ideas for macroeconomics. The topics Professor Cooper explores include: economies with production complementarities, search models, imperfectly competitive product markets, models of timing and delay and the role of government in resolving and creating coordination problems.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Flat World Knowledge
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Business and Finance, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, Graduate Student, Adult Ed
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Macroeconomics (0 reviews)
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.