Middle School #2: Get Me Out of Here!
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- After surviving sixth grade, Rafe expects seventh grade to be a fun zone because he has been accepted to art school in the big city, but when he discovers it is more competitive than he expected, he sets out to turn his boring life into the inspiration for a work of art.
- Long Synopsis:
- James Patterson's winning follow-up to the #1 New York Times bestseller Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life--which the LA Times called "a perfectly pitched novel"--is another riotous and heartwarming story about living large.After sixth grade, the very worst year of his life, Rafe Khatchadorian thinks he has it made in seventh grade. He's been accepted to art school in the big city and imagines a math-and-history-free fun zone.Wrong! It's more competitive than Rafe ever expected, and to score big in class, he needs to find a way to turn his boring life into the inspiration for a work of art. His method? Operation: Get a Life! Anything he's never done before, he's going to do it, from learning to play poker to going to a modern art museum. But when his newest mission uncovers secrets about the family Rafe's never known, he has to decide if he's ready to have his world turned upside down. (Includes over 100 illustrations.)
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- James Patterson
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Sixth grade, Seventh grade, Eighth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Middle School #2: Get Me Out of Here! (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet