Thief of Souls (Star Shards #2)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- A group of monumentally powerful teens must face an ancient, soul-eating foe in this second book of The Star Shards Chronicles.
- Long Synopsis:
- A group of monumentally powerful teens must face an ancient, soul-eating foe in this second book of The Star Shards Chronicles.A cataclysmic explosion has given earthly teens astronomical powers--when the star Mentarsus-H went supernova at their conceptions, the teens absorbed the shattered soul of the star and inherited unimaginable abilities. Now the Star Shards have become like gods, drunk on their own power--and ripe for manipulation by The Bringer, a creature who would turn them against one another and transform the planet into his own personal feeding ground. But who is more dangerous: The Bringer or the Star Shards? Acclaimed author Neal Shusterman presents "a story which is grippingly unexpected" (The Bookwatch) that sets the stage for the riveting conclusion to The Star Shards trilogy. Originally published by Tor Fantasy in 1999.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Neal Shusterman
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Grade Levels:
- Seventh grade, Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Thief of Souls (Star Shards #2) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet