Keena Ford and the Second Grade Mix-up
- Brief Synopsis:
- Meet an irrepressible young lady with a flair for getting into trouble! Sassy, fun-loving Keena Ford always tries to do the right thing, but somehow, she just keeps making things worse.
- Long Synopsis:
- Meet an irrepressible young lady with a flair for getting into trouble! Sassy, fun-loving Keena Ford always tries to do the right thing, but somehow, she just keeps making things worse. Keena is super excited about starting second grade and she's eager to impress her new teacher, but why does Ms. Hanson think Keena's birthday is tomorrow? It was a small mistake, but now Keena can't turn down her very own chocolate cake and sparkly crown, can she? No more than she can help sneaking into her best friend Eric's classroom to see if it's really as much fun as he claims. Too bad nothing turns out quite the way she plans... This laugh-out-loud book by first-time author Melissa Thomson has short chapters and lively illustrations, making it perfect for beginning readers.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 103 Pages
- Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Melissa Thomson, Frank Morrison (Illustrator)
- Adult content:
- Education, Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- First grade, Second grade, Third grade
- Submitted By:
- Liz Halperin
- Proofread By:
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of Keena Ford and the Second Grade Mix-up (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet