World of Soccer: A Complete Guide to the World’s Most Popular Sport
- Here's your complete guide to soccer, the most popular sport on the planet. Meet the greatest stars of the past and present. Read about the big events, leagues, records, and the rules, strategies, and lingo of the game. You'll even get a close-up look at soccer in America and all around the world. An invaluable read for both soccer novices and experts!
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 112 Pages
- Rosen Publishing Group, Incorporated, The
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Sports Illustrafed For Kids Books
- Adult content:
- Sports, Children's Books, Nonfiction
- Submitted By:
- Proofread By:
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
5 out of 5
By N/A on Mar 3, 2011
This was a great book because it tells you about famous soccer players. How soccer became a popular sports in the U.S.A. It also said about soccer leagues from around the world formed. What I also liked was that it talked about girl's soccer. And famous girl soccer players from the past. Something else was it talked about the World Cup from the past.