- Table View
- List View
Striking It Rich: Treasures From Gold Mountain, illustrated by You Shan Tangby Yamada, Debbie Leung
More laughs than an imp has green hairs! Nobody believes a six foot, long eared, green furred, four armed, ape headed imp with horns ate Jim's homework. He teams up with his grandfather, known as the meanest man in Chinatown, to defeat this powerful demon. Ages 8-12
A tiger, a monkey, a dragon, and a twelve-year-old Chinese American boy fight to keep a magic talisman out of the hands of an enemy who would use its power to destroy the world.
In the Parkby Lee, Huy Voun
Torn between Laotian and American cultures, twelve-year-old Vatsana faces prejudice from a boy at school as she helps her newly arrived Laotian cousin adjust to life in Portland, Oregon.
In the Snowby Lee, Huy Voun
An Asian cook and a Chinese New Year celebration help a ten-year-old girl at a Montana stage coach station to regain her confidence after smallpox scars her face.
The Trip Back Home, illustrated by Bo Jiaby Wong, Janet S.
Judge Rabbit and the Tree Spirit: A Folktale from Cambodiaby Wall, Lina Mao
A young Korean girl survives the oppressive Japanese and Russian occupation of North Korea during the 1940s, to later escape to freedom in South Korea.
Kodomo: Children of Japanby Kuklin, Susan
Kolea: The Story of the Pacific Golden Plover, illustrated by Fred Salmonby Coste, Marion
Konnichiwa!: I am a Japanese-American Girlby Brown, Tricia
Lakas and the Manilatown Fish, illustrated by Carl Angelby Robles, Anthony D.
This is a story of the most important day of Ernie Wan's life. This Chinese New Year, he will perform his first Lion Dance on the streets of New York City!
The Lobster and the Sea, illustrated by Mika Takahashiby Chiu, Esther
In this touching storybook, Katie experiences her Chinese grandmother's hard life when she spends a day with her at work at a crab cannery.
Guided by a magic fan, Yoshi builds a boat to catch the moon, a kite to reach the clouds, and a bridge that saves the villagers from a tidal wave.
Make-Believe Tales: A Folktale from Burmaby Troughton, Joanna
Nainai tells her granddaughters the story of her outing, as a seven-year-old girl in China, to see the Moon Lady and be granted a secret wish.
My Freedom Trip: A Child's Escape from North Korea, illustrated by Debra Reid Jenkinsby Park, Frances
NeNe: A Story of the Endangered NeNe birds of Hawaiiby Coste, Marion
New Catby Choi, Yangsook
The Name Jarby Choi, Yangsook
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.