- Table View
- List View
A collection of poems describing a variety of dreams, some familiar, some strange, some beautiful, and some on the darker side.
Nikkei Donburi: A Japanese American Cultural Survival Guideby Aihara, Chris and Cultural, The Japanese American and Center, Community
Nine in One Grr ! Grr!: A Folktale from the Hmong People of Laos, illustrated by Nancy Homby Xiong, Blia
When Olvina gets invited to the Tenth Annual Bird Convention in Hawaii, she decides it's high time to overcome her fear of flying. But on the day of her big plane trip, Olvina's tummy is filled with butterflies and she has second thoughts.
One Afternoonby Heo, Yumi
One Small Girl, illustrated by Wendy K. Leeby Chan, Jennifer L.
One Grain of Riceby Demille, Nelson
One Sunday Morningby Heo, Yumi
Peace Craneby Hamanaka, Sheila
Peacebound Trains, illustrated by Chris K. Soentpietby Balgassi, Haemi
A Place to Grow, illustrated by Marcelino Troungby Pak, Soyung
Puppe's Story, illustrated by Andrea Fongby Akabori, Anne Hoshiko
Raymond's Perfect Presentby Lee, Therese On
Sam and the Lucky Money, illustrated by Cornelius Van Wright and Ying-Hwa Huby Chinn, Karen
Samson, The Hot Tub Bear, illustrated by Lokken Millsby Tokuda, Wendy
The Sign Painterby Say, Allen
Stranger in the Mirrorby Say, Allen
Stone Soupby Muth, Jon J.
Tea with Milkby Say, Allen
Tae, a Korean American eighth grader, tries to sort out her feelings when she is assigned a popular cute boy as a partner for a school report and later has a falling out with her best friend.
Ten Oni Drummers, illustrated by Kazuko G. Stoneby Gollub, Matthew
Thai Tales: Folktales from Thailandby Vathanaprida, Supaporn
Thanksgiving at Obaachan'sby Browne, Janet
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.