- Table View
- List View
Bookshare is pleased to offer the following titles from The National Education Association's Asian American Booklist.
|Anno's Counting Book||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
|Behind the Wheel: Poems about Driving||Wong, Janet S.|
|Children of the River||Crew, Linda|
|Anno's Counting House||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
|The Best of Times: Math Strategies that Multiply||Tang, Greg||Pending Title [?]|
|The Clay Marble||Ho, Minfong|
|Anno's Faces||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
|Blue Jay in the Desert, illustrated by Isao Kikuchi||Shigekawa, Marlene||Pending Title [?]|
|Dark Blue Suit and Other Stories||Bacho, Peter||Pending Title [?]|
|Anno's Journey||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
|Desert Exile: The Uprooting of a Japanese-American Family||Uchida, Yoshiko|
|The Case of the Goblin Pearls||Yep, Laurence||Pending Title [?]|
|Anno's Magic Seeds||Anno, Mitsumasa|
|Children of Asian America||Pending Title [?]|
|Distinguished Asian Americans: A Biographical Dictionary||Allison, Dorothy and Kim, Hyung-Chan||Pending Title [?]|
|Apple Pie 4th of July, illustrated by Margaret Chodos-Irvine||Wong, Janet S.||Pending Title [?]|
|Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter||Mah, Adeline Yen|
|Dream Eden||Ty-Casper, Linda||Pending Title [?]|
|At the Beach||Lee, Huy Voun||Pending Title [?]|
|Dream Soul||Yep, Laurence|
|Echoes of the White Giraffe||Choi, Sook Nyul|
|Baseball Saved Us||Mochizuki, Ken|
|Chopsticks from America, illustrated by Masayuki Miyata||Hosozawa-Nagano, Elaine||Pending Title [?]|
|Filipinos, Forgotten Asian Americans: A Pictorial Essay, 1763-circa 1963||Cordova, Fred||Pending Title [?]|
|First Person Fiction: Gathering the Dew||Ho, Minfong||Pending Title [?]|
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.