- Table View
- List View
Bookshare is pleased to offer the following titles from The National Education Association's Asian American Booklist.
|A Jar of Dreams||Uchida, Yoshiko|
|A is for Asia, illustrated by Yumi Heo||Chin-Lee, Cynthia||Pending Title [?]|
|American Dragons: Twenty-Five Asian American Voices||Yep, Laurence|
|A Suitcase of Seaweed and Other Poems||Wong, Janet S.||Pending Title [?]|
|A Thousand Peaks: Poems from China||Liu, Siyu and Protopopescu, Orel|
|American Eyes: New Asian-American Short Stories for Young Adults||Kadohata, Cynthia and Carlson, Lori M.|
|Aani and the Tree Huggers, illustrated by Venantius. J. Pinto||Atkins, Jeannine||Pending Title [?]|
|All in a Day||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
|Beacon Hill Boys||Mochizuki, Ken|
|All the Colors of the Earth||Hamanaka, Sheila||Pending Title [?]|
|The Amah||Yep, Laurence|
|The Beggar in the Blanket and Other Vietnamese Tales||Graham, Gail B.|
|American Sisters: Pacific Odyssey to California 1905||Lawlor, Laurie||Pending Title [?]|
|Born Confused||Hidier, Tanuja Desai|
|Almond Cookies and Dragon Well Tea, illustrated by You Shan Tan||Chin-Lee, Cynthia||Pending Title [?]|
|Boxing in Black and White||Bacho, Peter|
|Angel Child/Dragon Child, illustrated by Vo-Dinh Mai||Surat, Michele Maria||Pending Title [?]|
|Aruna's Journey||Sreenivasan, Jyotsna||Pending Title [?]|
|Bridgeable Shores: Selected Poems (1969-2001)||Cabalquinto, Luis||Pending Title [?]|
|Anna and the Bookbinder, illustrated by Ted Rand||Cheng, Andrea||Pending Title [?]|
|Ashok by Any Other Name, illustrated by Janice Tohinaka||Yamate, Sandra S.||Pending Title [?]|
|China Boy||Lee, Gus|
|Anno's Counting Book||Anno, Mitsumasa||Pending Title [?]|
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.