- Table View
- List View
The last installment of the Harry Potter epic series, where Harry faces Voldemort in the final showdown.
A teenager pitching headfirst into the world of near-adulthood, Harry returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year. The fourth book in the series.
Year Six at Hogwarts finds Harry Potter searching for the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort.
There is a door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror?
The third book in the Harry Potter series. In this book it is Harry vs Sirius Black, a convict from The Azkaban prison.
Harry discovers he is a wizard in this first book and attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Rainy days are no fun. But the Cat in the Hat shows up with games and tricks that are bound for trouble!
E.B. White's classic story of the friendship between Wilbur the pig and Charlotte the spider.
The family heads west to the unsettled wilderness of the Dakota Territory.
His younger brother's obsession with money and the discovery of long-lost cousins Flora and Fauna provide many embarrassing moments for twelve-year-old Peter.
A story of Almanzo Wilder who lives on a big farm in New York state, where he and his siblings work at their chores from dawn to dinner most days.
Pete describes the family vacation in Maine with the Tubmans, highlighted by the antics of his younger brother Fudge.
After a plane crash, thirteen-year-old Brian spends fifty-four days in the Canadian wilderness, learning to survive initially with only the aid of a hatchet given him by his mother, and learning also to survive his parents' divorce.
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse. A curse that began with his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather and has since followed generations of Yelnats.
Laura and her family go west to live on the Prairie.
A year in the life of two young girls growing up on the Wisconsin frontier, as they help their mother with the daily chores, enjoy their father's stories and singing, and share special occasions when they get together with relatives or neighbors.
In this seventh book of the "Little House" series, The citizens of De Smet bring culture to the prairie, and Laura's courtship with Almanzo begins.
More Sideways Arithmetic From Wayside Schoolby Sachar, Louis
The Ingalls family moves from Kansas to Minnesota.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.