- Table View
- List View
A short children's story of Max's adventures in his wolf suit.
Margaret Simon, almost twelve, has just moved from New York City to the suburbs, and she's anxious to fit in with her new friends. When she's asked to join a secret club she jumps at the chance.
Leigh writes to an author, Mr. Henshaw as he struggles with being the new kid in town and as he deals with his parents going through a divorce.
When the teacher tells her class that they can think of almost everything as a math problem, one student acquired a math anxiety which becomes a real curse.
The last thing a fourteen-year-old boy expects to find along an old Ozark river bottom is a tree full of monkeys. Jay Berry Lee's grandpa had an explanation, of course--as he did for most things.
It is tradition for boys to become wringers for the town's Pigeon Day where sharpshooters come to compete every year. Palmer will become a wringer when he turns ten. Because of this, Palmer dreads his tenth birthday. A Newbery Honor Book.
Story of a mother who loves her son and always says "I will love you forever."
Many children run away from home, only to return a few hours later. But Sam Gribley runs away to the Catskills and makes a life on his own.
Louis the trumpeter swan must find a way to trumpet to win his true love.
After her mother leaves home suddenly, 13-year-old Sal and her grandparents take a car trip retracing her mother's route. Winner of the 1995 Newbery Medal.
Draw 50 Airplanes (Series)by Ames, Lee J.
Bunny goes to sleep saying goodnight to everything. A short, well-known and beloved children's classic.
Mark Twain's classic story of a young boy's life in a small town on the Mississippi River.
The autobiography of Dwayne Johnson, the professional wrestler known as "The Rock."
A story about two chinese brothers and how they were given their names. Older brother Tikki Tikki Tembo, and younger brother Chang.
Sam Krupnik finally gets to tell his version of life with his big sister, Lowry's popular Anastasia Krup-nik.
In this novel based on the story of Cinderella, Ella struggles against the childhood curse that forces her to obey any order given to her.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.