- Table View
- List View
This award-winning contemporary classic is the survival story with which all others are compared--and a page-turning, heart-stopping adventure.
Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocksby Foley, Mick
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse. A curse that began with his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather and has since followed generations of Yelnats.
The Whos down in Who-ville loved Christmas! But the Grinch does not!!How could he stop it from coming?
"This is the story of Karana, the Indian girl who lived alone for years on the Island of the Blue Dolphins."
When James drops magic crystals by the peach tree, the lone peach starts growing, and before long, it's as big as a house, with a secret entranceway.
Laura and her family go west to live on the Prairie.
A year in the life of two young girls growing up on the Wisconsin frontier, as they help their mother with the daily chores, enjoy their father's stories and singing, and share special occasions when they get together with relatives or neighbors.
In this seventh book of the "Little House" series, The citizens of De Smet bring culture to the prairie, and Laura's courtship with Almanzo begins.
Chronicles the joys and sorrows of the four March sisters as they grow into young ladies in nineteenth-century New England.
4th book in L'Engles time quartet series. Twins Sandy and Dennys Murry are accidentally transported to the biblical time of Noah and the flood, caught in struggles of good and evil and human nature.
Matilda is a genius with parents and she's having a great time driving them crazy. At school there's Miss Trunchbull, kid-hating headmistress. Get rid of Trunchbull and Matilda would be a hero. But that would take a superhuman genius, wouldn't it?
More Sideways Arithmetic From Wayside Schoolby Sachar, Louis
Relates how the unexpected delivery of a large crate containing a live penguin changes the life of Mr. Popper, a house painter obsessed by dreams of the polar region.
The 1972 Newbery Award winning story of a widowed mouse and a pack of intelligent rats.
As the German troops begin their campaign to "relocate" all the Jews of Denmark, Annemarie Johansen's family takes in Annemarie's best friend, Ellen Rosen, and conceals her as part of the family.
The adventures of Laura Ingalls and her family continue as they leave their little house on the prairie and travel in their covered wagon to Minnesota. Here they settle in a little house made of sod beside the banks of beautiful Plum Creek.
Four children are returned to Narnia where they aid Prince Caspian in becoming King.
Ralph moves from his country home to a school and rises to instant fame.
When Ralph the mouse decides to run away, he has no idea he's headed for excitement beyond his wildest dreams.
Sixth-grader Marty and his family try to help their rough neighbor, Judd Travers, change his mean ways, even though their West Virginia community continues to expect the worst of him.
Marty will do anything to save his new friend Shiloh. When Marty Preston comes across a young beagle in the hills behind his home, it's love at first sight -- and also big trouble.
SHILOH IS MARTY'S DOG NOW Mari- Preston's troubles should be over. He's spent two weeks doing the hardest, meanest jobs Judd Travers could think of so he can call jud's abused beagle, Shiloh, his own.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.