- Table View
- List View
Book #2 in the Harry Potter phenomenon.
The last installment of the Harry Potter epic series, where Harry faces Voldemort in the final showdown.
A teenager pitching headfirst into the world of near-adulthood, Harry returns to Hogwarts for his fourth year. The fourth book in the series.
Year Six at Hogwarts finds Harry Potter searching for the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort.
There is a door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror?
The third book in the Harry Potter series. In this book it is Harry vs Sirius Black, a convict from The Azkaban prison.
Harry discovers he is a wizard in this first book and attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Rainy days are no fun. But the Cat in the Hat shows up with games and tricks that are bound for trouble!
E.B. White's classic story of the friendship between Wilbur the pig and Charlotte the spider.
Evil in the form of the Echthroi is spreading throughout the galaxy, but Meg Murry is not involved in the struggle until the Echthroi invade her younger brother, Charles.
The story of how Meg, Charles and Calvin travel through the universe to battle the powers of darkness. The Newbery Award winning classic.
The family heads west to the unsettled wilderness of the Dakota Territory.
His younger brother's obsession with money and the discovery of long-lost cousins Flora and Fauna provide many embarrassing moments for twelve-year-old Peter.
Quirky poetry for children, includes scanner's descriptions of accompanying drawings.
A story of Almanzo Wilder who lives on a big farm in New York state, where he and his siblings work at their chores from dawn to dinner most days.
Pete describes the family vacation in Maine with the Tubmans, highlighted by the antics of his younger brother Fudge.
This award-winning contemporary classic is the survival story with which all others are compared--and a page-turning, heart-stopping adventure.
Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocksby Foley, Mick
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.