- Table View
- List View
Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocksby Foley, Mick
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse. A curse that began with his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather and has since followed generations of Yelnats.
The Whos down in Who-ville loved Christmas! But the Grinch does not!!How could he stop it from coming?
When James drops magic crystals by the peach tree, the lone peach starts growing, and before long, it's as big as a house, with a secret entranceway.
Laura and her family go west to live on the Prairie.
A year in the life of two young girls growing up on the Wisconsin frontier, as they help their mother with the daily chores, enjoy their father's stories and singing, and share special occasions when they get together with relatives or neighbors.
In this seventh book of the "Little House" series, The citizens of De Smet bring culture to the prairie, and Laura's courtship with Almanzo begins.
4th book in L'Engles time quartet series. Twins Sandy and Dennys Murry are accidentally transported to the biblical time of Noah and the flood, caught in struggles of good and evil and human nature.
Matilda is a genius with parents and she's having a great time driving them crazy. At school there's Miss Trunchbull, kid-hating headmistress. Get rid of Trunchbull and Matilda would be a hero. But that would take a superhuman genius, wouldn't it?
More Sideways Arithmetic From Wayside Schoolby Sachar, Louis
This Newbery Medal Book describes how a ten-year-old Danish girl's bravery is tested when her best friend is threatened by Nazis in 1943.
The Ingalls family moves from Kansas to Minnesota.
Four children are returned to Narnia where they aid Prince Caspian in becoming King.
Ralph moves from his country home to a school and rises to instant fame.
When Ralph the mouse decides to run away, he has no idea he's headed for excitement beyond his wildest dreams.
Sixth-grader Marty and his family try to help their rough neighbor, Judd Travers, change his mean ways, even though their West Virginia community continues to expect the worst of him.
Marty will do anything to save his new friend Shiloh. When Marty Preston comes across a young beagle in the hills behind his home, it's love at first sight -- and also big trouble.
SHILOH IS MARTY'S DOG NOW Mari- Preston's troubles should be over. He's spent two weeks doing the hardest, meanest jobs Judd Travers could think of so he can call jud's abused beagle, Shiloh, his own.
Sideways Arithmetic From Wayside Schoolby Sachar, Louis
Little Willy is determined to keep his sick grandfather's farm going and enters into a race with his loyal dog, Searchlight.
The sequel to "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing," Farley Drexel Hatcher, aka Fudge, is back and is still the biggest pain ever!
Life with his bratty, little brother has fourth-grader Peter feeling like a nothing.
The BFG is no ordinary bonecrunching giant. He is far too nice and jumbly. When Sophie hears that they are flush-bunking off to England to swollomp a few nice little chiddlers, she decides she must stop them. And the BFG is going to help her!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.