- Table View
- List View
The Codfish Musketby Hewes, Agnes
A Newbery Honor award winner book for the year 1937, Audubon is a biography of ornithologist and painter John James Audubon.
The adventures of a pioneer girl growing up in Wisconsin in the mid-nineteenth century
Honk, the Mooseby Stong, Phil
A young girl is sent to live at her uncle's ranch, since she's so wild. Once there, she grows to love the horses and her relatives. A Newbery Honor Book.
Young Walter Scottby Gray, Elizabeth Janet
Enoch Thacher, a boy whose father lost his fortune at sea, is taken on by the famous shipbuilder, Donald McKay, and accompanies the 'Flying Cloud' on her maiden, record-breaking trip around the Horn. A Newbery Honor Book.
A Bulgarian peasant boy must convince his mother that he is destined to be a sculptor, not a farmer. A Newberry Award winner.
Pageant of Chinese Historyby Seeger, Elizabeth
Biography of one of America's most famous frontiersmen. A Newbery Honor Book.
Day On Skates: The Story of a Dutch Picnicby Stockum, Hilda Von
The story of Louisa May Alcott - the author of "Little Women". A Newberry Award winner
The Forgotten Daughterby Snedeker, Caroline
Swords of Steelby Singmaster, Elsie
ABC Bunnyby Gág, Wanda
New Landby Schmidt, Sarah
Big Tree of Bunlahy: Stories of My Own Countrysideby Colum, Padraic
Glory of the Seasby Hewes, Agnes
Apprentice of Florenceby Kyle, Ann
Young Fu is bound for seven years to be an apprentice to Tang the coppersmith, and his new life in the Chinese city of Chungking is both exciting and terrifying. Newbery Award Winner.
After being turned out by his mean-spirited uncle, Chris Dahlberg decides to harvest some of the giant logs down the Mississippi River to market in St. Louis.
The Railroad To Freedom: A Story of the Civil Warby Swift, Hildegarde
Children of the Soil: A Story of Scandinaviaby Burglon, Nora
Written in the 1930s - a story of a present day Navaho Indian boy and the life of his tribe in northern Arizona. A Newberry Award Winner.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.