- Table View
- List View
When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his first name. His memory is blank. But he's not alone.
Once upon a time, in a land you only think you know, lived a little girl and her mother ... or the woman she thought was her mother.
Capricorn Anderson has been homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, but when she has to stay in the hospital, Cap is sent to the local middle school. No education could prepare him for the politics of public school!
Berlin 1942When Bruno returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates.
The saga of Percy Jackson begins in this fantasy title set in the present day.
In a city in the not to distant future, an orphan is saved by a group of kids called the Supernaturalists. They all have a psychic ability to see and connect to life leeching parasites.
Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a poor farm boy--until his destiny as a Dragon Rider is revealed.
Seventeen-year-old Vince's life is constantly complicated by the fact that he is the son of a powerful Mafia boss, a relationship that threatens to destroy his romance with the daughter of an FBI agent.
"There is a tendency to romanticize Artemis. To attribute to him qualities that he does not possess. ..." Will he and Butler find what they are after?
Football hero Wallace Wallace is sentenced to detention attending rehearsals of the school play where, in spite of himself, he becomes wrapped up in the production and begins to suggest changes that improve not only the play but his life as well.
Return to the world of Camp Half-Blood. Here, a new group of heroes will inherit a quest. But to survive the journey, they'll need the help of some familiar demigods.
This hilarious novel from award-winning author Wendy Mass is now available in paperback! It's Amanda's 11th birthday and she is super excited---after all, 11 is so different from 10. But from the start, everything goes wrong.
Greg records his experiences in a middle school where he and his best friend, Rowley, undersized weaklings amid boys who need to shave twice daily, hope just to survive, but when Rowley grows more popular Greg must take drastic measures to save their friendship.
Edward Tulane, a cold-hearted and proud toy rabbit, loves only himself until he is separated from the little girl who adores him and travels across the country, acquiring new owners and listening to their hopes, dreams, and histories.
Squirrel is not like most dogs. At first she has companions, her mother and brother, but when they're separated, she must make her own way. It's a hard life, until she makes two friends who change her life.
This fantasy for teens and older has an amazing set of characters who, in spite of all the odds, manage to protect themselves.
A tale about a mouse in love with music, stories and a princess named Pea; a rat who lives in the dark and covets a world of light; and a slow-witted serving girl with an impossible wish.
After escaping from their cruel aunt and uncle, orphans Prosper and Bo meet a mysterious boy who calls himself the "Thief Lord." Clever and charming, the Thief Lord leads them on a fantastical journey that will change their destiny.
Trust your dreams. Both my parents said that. That's our old way, our Mohawk way. The way of our ancestors. Trust the little voice that speaks to you. That is your speaking.
Ten-year-old India Opal Buloni describes her first summer in the town of Naomi, Florida, and all the good things that happen to her because of her big ugly dog Winn-Dixie. Newbery Honor Book.
Bud, an orphan from Flint Michigan tries to find who he thinks is his father during the Great Depression.
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse. A curse that began with his no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather and has since followed generations of Yelnats.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mouse was the youngest of thirteen children. He was also the smallest. His mother had given the other twelve mouse pups quite ordinary names, like Bill or Jane. But when she looked at her last-born and saw that he was only half as big as his brothers and sisters, she said to herself, "He should have an important-sounding name to make up for his lack of size."
When he decides to turn his 5th-grade teacher's love of the dictionary around on her, clever Nick Allen invents a new word and begins a chain of events that moves beyond his control.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.