- Table View
- List View
Susan Wiggs's Lakeshore Chronicles series has captivated thousands of readers with its relatable characters, warm humor and engaging stories.
From a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter at The New York Times comes the explosive story of the rise of the processed food industry and its link to the emerging obesity epidemic.
Coben, the master of domestic suspense, returns with a standalone thriller--in the vein of #1 bestsellers "Hold Tight," "Caught," and "Stay Close"--that explores the depth and passion of a lost love, and the secrets and lies at its heart.
Forensic sculptor Eve Duncan knows what it's like to be haunted by the past. For years after her daughter Bonnie was stolen from her, she fought for closure.
Pat Summitt, the all-time winningest coach in NCAA basketball history and bestselling author of Reach for the Summitt and Raise The Roof, tells for the first time her remarkable story of victory and resilience as well as facing down her greatest
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury comes a heartwarming story about childhood friends, broken lives, and a long-ago promise that just might offer the hope of love for today.
Faith. Family. Ducks--in that order. This book gives readers an up-close and personal, behind-the-scenes look at the family in the exploding A&E show--Duck Dynasty.
Features a bonus section following the novel that includes a primer on the Star Wars expanded universe, and over half a dozen excerpts from some of the most popular Star Wars books of the last thirty years!
In the final book of the #4 New York Times best-selling Neverwinter Saga, Drizzt Do'Urden navigates a winding path littered with secrets and lies.
In the past... A blisteringly hot August in Crystal Palace, the highest point in South London, once home of the tragically destroyed Great Exhibition...
In this star-studded autobiography, Clive Davis shares a personal, candid look into his remarkable life and the last fifty years of popular music as only a true insider can.In the history of popular music, no one looms as large as Clive Davis.
Some stories live forever . . . Sage Singer is a baker. She works through the night, preparing the day's breads and pastries, trying to escape a reality of loneliness, bad memories, and the shadow of her mother's death.
Detective Isaac Bell returns in the remarkable new adventure in the #1 New York Times-bestselling series.
New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery's prose has been called "gritty and magical" and "luscious and provocative" (Publishers Weekly).
In June 2011, Susan Spencer-Wendel learned she had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) - Lou Gehrig's disease, an irreversible condition that systematically destroys the nerves that power the muscles.
A decorated U. S. Marine reservist, LAPD officer Mike Valenzuela was badly wounded in the line of duty, but has found hope and healing in Virgin River. When he agrees to become the town's first cop, he does so knowing it's time he settled down.
In a ruined and toxic landscape, a community exists in a giant silo underground, hundreds of stories deep. There, men and women live in a society full of regulations they believe are meant to protect them.
Bestselling author Jackson deftly takes readers to the edge of sanity--and back--in a gripping novel where a mother's worst fear is only the beginning of a terrifying nightmare, and the truth is more dangerous than she can imagine.
THE SEQUEL MILLIONS OF READERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR . . . At last, mega-bestselling author Sister Souljah delivers the stunning sequel to The Coldest Winter Ever.
Stoneybridge is a small town on the west coast of Ireland where all the families know one another.
Heather Reed thought she was making the right choice when she decided to raise her daughter, Angel, on her own. But three years later, Heather realizes she needs help. Her career as an actress is faltering and Angel's more than she can handle alone.
The true, declassified account of CIA operative Tony Mendez's daring rescue of American hostages from Iran that inspired the critically-acclaimed film directed by and starring Ben Affleck, and co-starring John Goodman, Alan Arkin, and Bryan Cranston.
In Danielle Steel's thrilling new novel, a successful woman's seemingly perfect world is shattered when she faces embezzlement by the last person she would ever suspect. BETRAYAL At thirty-nine, Tallie Jones is a Hollywood legend.
Jenna Miscavige Hill was born into the Church of Scientology and grew up strictly adhering to its beliefs and practices. But aged twenty-two she made a daring break.
When Kathleen and her cats, Owen and Hercules, discover Mike's body near the boardwalk, she can't help but get involved in the investigation, even if it might torpedo her relationship with Detective Marcus Gordon.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.