- Table View
- List View
Few politicians have risen to national prominence as quickly as Marco Rubio. At age forty-one he's the subject of widespread interest and speculation.
From one of our preeminent journalists and modern historians comes the epic story of Barack Obama and the world that created him.
"If I were to recommend any book today to readers who enjoyed 50 Shades...this would be the first one I would offer.... scorching love scenes.
The illegitimate son of a wealthy rancher, Sheriff Slade Barlow grew up in a trailer hitched to the Curly-Burly hair salon his mother runs. He was never acknowledged by his father...until now.
"First, I'll tell about the robbery our parents committed. Then about the murders, which happened later." Then fifteen-year-old Dell Parsons' parents rob a bank, his sense of normal life is forever altered.
COURAGE > COWARDS As we approach the most important presidential election in America's history, something has been lost among all of the debates, attack ads, and super- PACs--something that Americans used to hold in very high regard: THE TRUTH.
For decades, Walter Cronkite was known as "the most trusted man in America." Millions across the nation welcomed him into their homes, first as a print reporter for the United Press on the front lines of World War II, and later, in the emerging medium of television, as a host of numerous documentary programs and as anchor of the CBS Evening News, from 1962 until his retirement in 1981.
For nearly two decades, Scott Jurek has been a dominant force--and darling--in the grueling and growing sport of ultrarunning.
Fearless: The Heroic Story of One Navy Seal's Sacrifice in the Hunt for Osama Bin Laden and the Unwavering Devotion of the Woman Who Loved Himby Blehm, Eric
Fearless takes you deep into SEAL Team SIX, straight to the heart of one of its most legendary operators.
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 1850. "How do I hate thee? How much time do you have?" - Joan Rivers, today, about two-ish.
It Worked for Me is filled with vivid experiences and lessons learned that have shaped the legendary public service career of the four-star general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell.
When a fifteen-year-old girl is abducted by vampires, it's up to U. S. Marshal Anita Blake to find her.
They're here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Born of a match between good and evil, four siblings stand between hell's minions and everything they want to destroy.
It is the late summer of 1938, Europe is about to explode, the Hollywood film star Fredric Stahl is on his way to Paris to make a movie for Paramount France.
In his second book, Adam Carolla--author of New York Times bestseller In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks and chart-topping podcaster--reveals all the stories behind how he came to be the angry middle-aged man he is today.
When Jimmy McMullen, a fireman with the NYFD, is killed in the line of duty, his wife, Jackie, and ten-year-old son, Charlie, are devastated. Charlie idolized his dad, and now the outgoing, curious boy has become quiet and reserved.
She's 33, unmarried, and stuffed into a Bubble Yum pink bridesmaid dress. And the whole town wants to fix her up with anyone with a dental plan . . . Who's going to rescue Sadie Hollowell now?
The man Jason Bourne fishes out of the freezing sea is near death, half-drowned and bleeding profusely from a gunshot wound. He awakens with no memory of who he is or why he was shot-and Bourne is eerily reminded of his own amnesia.
Special agent Kate Rush is investigating a fortress that may be related to a human trafficking ring. In the process she meets Tick Kelly who is running away from his past. Soon the two develop feelings for one another.
The New York Times bestselling author of Summer Rental delivers her delicious new escapist novel about small towns, old flames, and deep secrets Annajane Hudgens truly believes she is over her ex-husband, Mason Bayless.
Locked in an unexpected land dispute, Rafe Stryker is trapped in the one place he vowed never to return to--the Castle Ranch in Fool's Gold, California.
November 1958: the National Horse Show at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Into the rarefied atmosphere of wealth and tradition comes the most unlikely of horses--a drab white former plow horse named Snowman--and his rider, Harry de Leyer.
When it comes to our prosperity, our freedom tradition, and our constitutional government, President Barack Obama has been the great destroyer - knocking down the free-market economy and principles of limited government that have made America the envy of the world.
New York Times bestselling author Peter D. Schiff argues that America is enjoying a government-inflated bubble, one that reality will explode with disastrous consequences for the economy and for each of us.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.