- Table View
- List View
Launch! is written for advertising and promotions courses taught to students in the business school and journalism & mass communication students. This book is the first of its kind to teach advertising concepts by reverse engineering a real advertising campaign from beginning to end.
The financial crisis of 2007-8 has already revolutionized institutions, markets, and regulation. Wright and Quadrini's Money and Banking captures those revolutionary changes and packages them in a way that engages undergraduates enrolled in Money and Banking and Financial Institutions and Markets courses.
An open source textbook
This book is written for anybody who is curious about nature and motion. Curiosity about how people, animals, things, images and empty space move leads to many adventures.
Motion Mountain: The Adventure of Physics (Vol. III: Light, Charges and Brains, Twenty-third edition)by Schiller, Christoph
Answering questions on motion, the book gives an entertaining and mind-twisting introduction into modern physics--one that is surprising and challenging on every page.
An open source physics textbook.
Climbing Motion Mountain up to this point, we completed three legs.
A volume in the open source textbook physics series Light and Matter.
Two leading researchers in Management, Talya Bauer and Berrin Erdogan, bring you a new Organizational Behavior textbook that bridges the gap between theory and practice with a distinct experiential approach.
Two leading researchers in Management, Talya Bauer and Berrin Erdogan, bring you a new Organizational Behavior textbook that bridges the gap between theory and practice with a distinct "experiential" approach.
A US history textbook.
Personal Finance by Rachel Siegel and Carol Yacht is a comprehensive Personal Finance text which includes a wide range of pedagogical aids to keep students engaged and instructors on track.
Today we are excited to introduce Libby Rittenberg and Timothy Tregarthen's Principles of Economics. The authors teach economics as the study of "choice " by providing students with an accessible, straightforward overview of economics. This text combines the clarity and writing of Tregarthen's seminal periodical "The Margin" with great teaching insights.
Flat World Knowledge is honored to publish a new, first edition re-launch of Tim Tregarthen's wonderful principles of macroeconomics book, and proud to bring Tim's incredible talents as a teacher back to life so future generations of students can continue to learn from him.
Principles of Management by Carpenter, Bauer and Erdogan teaches management principles to tomorrow's business leaders by weaving three threads through every chapter: strategy, entrepreneurship and active leadership.
Version 1.1 boasts 16 brand new end of chapter cases! If you like to use case examples in your Principles of Management course, then Version 1.1 is right for you. The cases are as follows: 1. Goodwill 2. SAS 3. Hanna Andersson 4. Xerox 5.
This book is intended for a two-semester course in economics taught out the social sciences or business school.
Today we are excited to introduce Libby Rittenberg and Timothy Tregarthen's Principles of Microeconomics. The authors teach economics as the study of "choice " by providing students with an accessible, straightforward overview of economics. This text combines the clarity and writing of Tregarthen's seminal periodical "The Margin" with great teaching insights.
An objects-first with design patterns introductory course
The goal of the Rice University course Management for Science and Engineering (MSCI-610 - ENGI 610) is to provide the skills for science and engineering to meet the challenges of their future careers, whether they be in academia, industry, or as an
In a world that is becoming more virtual, more global, and more complex, the project manager's ability to function in this environment becomes critical to the success of the project.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.