- Table View
- List View
This course presents Jack E. Maxfield's "A Comprehensive Outline of World History" as originally organized, chronologically by era and across regions within an era.
Electrical and computer engineering textbook
For the families of students involved in a school band program, information about typical programs, band instruments, lessons, and practice.
Text associated with University of California College Prep (UCCP) Advanced Placement (AP) Environmental Science online course.
This module contains all 10 chapters of the Applied Finite Mathematics open textbook by Rupinder Sekhon.
Scott McLean brings his authoring expertise to this new communications textbook. Scott has authored textbooks in the areas of Speech Communication, Interpersonal Communication and Public Speaking. Business Communications for Success benefits from Scott's extensive understanding of how students learn the art of effective communication.
Business Ethics is a derived copy from the Corporate Governance course previously published in Connexions.
Business Fundamentals was developed by the Global Text Project, which is working to create open-content electronic textbooks that are freely available on the website http://globaltext.terry.uga.edu.
CK-12 Foundation's Advanced Probability and Statistics FlexBook covers the following chapters: An Introduction to Analyzing Statistical Data - Students learn definitions of statistical terminology, and review data, measures of center, and measures
An open source textbook.
An open source textbook.
CK-12 Foundation's Algebra FlexBook is an introduction to algebraic concepts for the high school student. Topics include: Equations & Functions, Real Numbers, Equations of Lines, Solving Systems of Equations & Quadratic Equations.
Open source biology textbook from CK-12.
CK-12 Foundation's Biology 1- Honors FlexBook Covers the following chapters: Foundations of Life Science- scientific investigations, methods, observations, & communication.
CK-12 Foundation's Single Variable Calculus FlexBook covers the following chapters: Functions, Limits, and Continuity - A review of the basics of functions is given.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.