This groundbreaking book by renowned finance expert Jordan Goodman shows readers how to use their personal investing type to attain the wealth they desire.
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!by Kiyosaki, Robert T. and Lechter, Sharon L.
Author lays out the philosophy behind his relationship with money. Based on the principle that income-generating assets always provide healthier bottom-line results than even the best of traditional jobs, He explains how those assets might be acquired so that the jobs can eventually be shed.
David Bach's Smart Women Finish Rich is a homage to the financial wisdom of his grandmother; it's also an excellent foundation for women who are starting to get their financial lives in order.
2009: The credit crunch, the stock market freefall, the staggering toll of home foreclosures and job losses: The economic crisis that struck in 2008 has left no one untouched and everybody reeling.
This book helps you educate yourself about all the key areas of personal finance--from taxes to investing to debt management to estate planning.
Secretly, if not overtly, almost everyone in America desires to become rich: to make it big, to enjoy the fruits of the most successful life imaginable. But unfortunately, most of us don't have a clue how to reach these all too elusive goals.
Roni Deutch is taking her message to the street, teaching people how to fight the IRS and win. The Tax Lady's Guide to Beating the IRS and Saving Big Bucks on Your Taxes frees the long-suffering American tax-paying public by giving them the insights they need to fight back and keep more of what they earn in their own pockets-and out of the pockets of Uncle Sam.
Beginning investors have long assumed that there were a bunch of good books about foreclosure. In fact, there were none. Now, finally, there is one good one: John Schaub's Building Wealth Buying Foreclosures.
It's currently estimated that the hedge fund industry exceeds one trillion dollars in assets, and is still growing.
Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth: The 8 Secrets of How 5,000 Ordinary Americans Became Successful Investors--and How You Can Tooby Edelman, Ric
Tips on How to turn your mortgage into a wealth-enhancing tool, Why small investments work better than big ones, How to max out on your employer-sponsored retirement plan, When to hold investments and when to fold them, and more.
The Faber Report: CNBC's "The Brain" Tells You How Wall Street Really Works and How You Can Make It Work for Youby Kurson, Ken and Faber, David
In this investment book, Faber extracts clear, easy-to-follow lessons and instructions on how readers can learn a stocks real story. He combines practical, down to earth investment advice with wild accounts of investor fraud, company misdeeds, and famous investors and banks that have led investors astray.
Job and Career Advice
The author, a successful headhunter and job-hunting coach, shares insights and techniques that he learned from working with job hunters at all levels.
With week-by-week charts, and straightforward, no B. S.
Pakroo is a media and communications consultant, specializing in start-up issues for businesses and nonprofits; she holds a law degree, and has been editing and writing for Nolo since 1996.
Being laid off is a traumatic event. Here is a practical guide to dealing with the tough questions a layoff poses.
Many people dream of escaping the clutches of corporate America and running a business of their own.
The #1 best-selling career book of all time, revised and updated to keep pace with today's ever-changing job market. Still the best-selling job-hunting book in the world, WHAT COLOR IS YOUR PARACHUTE? is the most complete guide for first-time job seekers as well as second and encore careers changers.
Tips on saving money on dining out, health care, home repair and much more.
The author and her family spend a year in which they attempt to feed themselves with animals and vegetables whose provenance they really know.
A MIRACULOUS COOKBOOK COOK TERRIFIC, DELICIOUS MEALS AND SAVE TONS OF MONEY, ALL IN LESS TIME THAN IT TAKES FOR THE PIZZA GUY TO ARRIVE.
This book compiled by the editors of Bottom Line magazine gives suggestions on how to save in every aspect of life.
Doris Janzen Longacre provides a pattern for living with less and a wealth of practical suggestions from around the world in chapters on money, clothing, homes, transportation and travel, celebrations, and recreation.
Many creative and imaginative ways to reuse articles that are normally tossed in the garbage.
Suggestions for games, crafts, and scientific equipment that can be made from recycled materials (I.E. materials otherwise seen as waste products)
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.