- Table View
- List View
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Office Access® 2007, Excel® 2007, Outlook® 2007, PowerPoint® 2007, and Word 2007. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds.
Written by best-selling PC repair author and educator Jean Andrews, the seventh edition of A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC maps fully to CompTIA's 2009 A+ Exam objectives. This full-color guide is the most complete, step-by-step book available for learning the fundamentals of supporting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
A resource for people with disabilities who want to improve their lives with the use of technology.
Facebook's spreading about as far and fast as the Web itself: 500 million members and counting. But there's a world of fun packed into the site that most folks miss.
This manual is intended for anyone who is new to Google applications or who wishes to gain more knowledge about the available programs both for private individuals and businesses.
Discusses the creation of websites using HTML, XHTML, and CSS in a clear manner and using modern standards.
When you open the box for your brand-new Kindle Fire, you'll find the hottest 7-inch tablet to hit the market, a power adapter, and a "Quick Start Guide" that tells you how to turn it on.
Learn 14 ways in which you can help make the Internet a safer place for you and your family. This guide, written by a leading child safety expert, offers families practical advice for avoiding risks on the Internet.
Tekserve Corporation, the distinctive (and somewhat eccentric but excellent) Macintosh repair store in New York City, has long provided its customers with a free "Frequently Asked Questions" document to cover the most common troubleshooting questions.
Textbook on MS Office 2010, in an abbreviated edition.
The smart way to learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 one step at a time!
<p>The ultimate, in-depth reference for conquering Excel 2010-from the inside out! This supremely organized book delivers hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds so you can really put Excel to work.</p>
Working on a PC is surprisingly easy--provided one has knowledge of what all the PC components are, how they fit together compatibly, the use of troubleshooting and analytical software, and basic maintenance--and has the advantages of allowing the
The Hamster Revolution is a timely solution to both the widespread problem of email overload as well as most people's inefficient (or nonexistent) systems for categorizing and storing email messages.
A fully updated guide to the how and why of using Twitter. The fastest-growing social network utility sports new features, and they're all covered in this how-to guide. This book shows you how to join them and why you should.
The smart way to learn to Windows 7 one step at a time! Work at your own pace through easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises, building exactly the skills you need, just when you need them.
This book provides everything you need to manage and maintain Windows 7. You'll learn all of the features and enhancements in complete detail, along with specifics for configuring the operating system to put you in full control.
With the iOS5 software and the new iPhone 4S device, Apple has another world-class hit on its hands. This sleek, highly refined pocket computer comes with everything—cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—except a printed manual.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.