- Table View
- List View
With the iOS5 software and the new iPhone 4S device, Apple has another world-class hit on its hands. This sleek, highly refined pocket computer comes with everything—cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—except a printed manual.
This book provides everything you need to manage and maintain Windows 7. You'll learn all of the features and enhancements in complete detail, along with specifics for configuring the operating system to put you in full control.
The smart way to learn to Windows 7 one step at a time! Work at your own pace through easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises, building exactly the skills you need, just when you need them.
A fully updated guide to the how and why of using Twitter. The fastest-growing social network utility sports new features, and they're all covered in this how-to guide. This book shows you how to join them and why you should.
The Hamster Revolution is a timely solution to both the widespread problem of email overload as well as most people's inefficient (or nonexistent) systems for categorizing and storing email messages.
Working on a PC is surprisingly easy--provided one has knowledge of what all the PC components are, how they fit together compatibly, the use of troubleshooting and analytical software, and basic maintenance--and has the advantages of allowing the
<p>The ultimate, in-depth reference for conquering Excel 2010-from the inside out! This supremely organized book delivers hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds so you can really put Excel to work.</p>
The smart way to learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 one step at a time!
Textbook on MS Office 2010, in an abbreviated edition.
Tekserve Corporation, the distinctive (and somewhat eccentric but excellent) Macintosh repair store in New York City, has long provided its customers with a free "Frequently Asked Questions" document to cover the most common troubleshooting questions.
Learn 14 ways in which you can help make the Internet a safer place for you and your family. This guide, written by a leading child safety expert, offers families practical advice for avoiding risks on the Internet.
When you open the box for your brand-new Kindle Fire, you'll find the hottest 7-inch tablet to hit the market, a power adapter, and a "Quick Start Guide" that tells you how to turn it on.
Discusses the creation of websites using HTML, XHTML, and CSS in a clear manner and using modern standards.
This manual is intended for anyone who is new to Google applications or who wishes to gain more knowledge about the available programs both for private individuals and businesses.
Facebook's spreading about as far and fast as the Web itself: 500 million members and counting. But there's a world of fun packed into the site that most folks miss.
A resource for people with disabilities who want to improve their lives with the use of technology.
Written by best-selling PC repair author and educator Jean Andrews, the seventh edition of A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC maps fully to CompTIA's 2009 A+ Exam objectives. This full-color guide is the most complete, step-by-step book available for learning the fundamentals of supporting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Office Access® 2007, Excel® 2007, Outlook® 2007, PowerPoint® 2007, and Word 2007. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.