- Table View
- List View
DAVID IS ONLY trying to be cool when he helps some of the popular kids steal Old Lady Bayfield's cane. But when the plan backfires, he's the one the "old witch" curses. Now David can't seem to do anything right. Is it the Bayfield curse at work?
Huxley's prophetic novel of natural man in an unnatural world, a profound and terrifying evocation of our future in which freedom and morality have become obsolete.
An erotic novel of tenderness and cruelty for the enjoyment of men and women.
Asking About Sex and Growing Upby Cole, Joanna
When James drops magic crystals by the peach tree, the lone peach starts growing, and before long, it's as big as a house, with a secret entranceway.
The Anarchist Cookbookby Powell, William
Boys and Sexby Pomeroy, Wardell
Con is 17 and has just gotten out of the hospital after trying to commit suicide. He struggles to reconnect with friends, accept the death of his older brother, compete on his swim team, talk to girls, rebuild a relationship with his mother, communicate with his over-protective father, and fight down feelings of anger and hopelessness.
What's Happening to my Body? Book for Boys: A Growing-Up Guide for Parents & Sonsby Madaras, Lynda
Margaret Simon, almost twelve, has just moved from New York City to the suburbs, and she's anxious to fit in with her new friends. When she's asked to join a secret club she jumps at the chance.
Athletic Shortsby Crutcher, Chris
Leslie Jane Conly's Newbery Honor winner is a heart-warming tale of how one boy's view of the world is changed.
It is the summer of 1938 when young Paul Moreaux discovers he can "fade." First bewildered, then thrilled with the possibility of invisibility, Paul experiments with his gift. But his power shows him shocking secrets...
Through a series of questions to which the reader must answer yes or no, the personality and occupation of a lady called Daisy O'Grady are revealed.
Janie Johnson saw the picture on a milk carton, the picture of a little girl who had been kidnapped 12 years before. Janie recognizes the girl in the picture - it was Janie herself. A Newbery Honor Book.
Centering on the infamous firebombing of Dresden, Billy Pilgrim's odyssey through time reflects the mythic journey of our own fractured lives as we search for meaning.
A group of English school boys, marooned on a desert island, attempt to establish something they can call civilization.
Curses, Hexes and Spellsby Cohen, Daniel
Fifteen-year-old Jack's confused feelings for his father, who left him and his mother four years earlier, are further complicated when he finds that his father is gay.
Right from the start, Bigger Thomas had been headed for jail. It could have been for assault or petty larceny; by chance, it was for murder and rape.
This book details womens' sexual fantasies, in their wide-ranging variety
Stories filled with wonder and the haunting beauty of his culture have helped make Rudolfo Anaya the father of Chicano literature in English, and his tales fairly shimmer with the lyric richness of his prose.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.