- Table View
- List View
Coming on Home Soonby Woodson, Jacqueline
A book about a little girl who needs her bunny, but her parents don't understand.
The story of Philippe Petit who walked on a cable between the World Trade Center Towers in 1974.
Ella Sarah Gets Dressedby Chodos-Irvine, Margaret
A Caldecott Honor Book. The bus driver must leave for a little while, and he needs your help: don't let the pigeon drive the bus! The pigeon is desperate to drive, and will explain to you all the reasons why you should let him.
A nose for digging? Ears for seeing? Eyes that squirt blood?
Mouse gets a toy airplane as a gift. His friend Rabbit sends him off on a ride. The plane gets stuck in a tree. Rabbit has a plan to get it.
A New Version of an Old Story first appeared in The New Year's in 1829 and five years later in Mary Howitt's Sketches of Natural History. Teaches a moral - Not everyone who talks sweetly offers sweets.
A Caldecott Honor Book. Hondo the dog is off to the beach, on an adventure with his friend Fred. Fabian the cat stays at home, and gets into mischief with the baby. Who will have more fun?
Noah's Arkby Pinkney, Jerry
from the copyright page: "The three pigs escape the wolf by going into another world where they meet the cat and the fiddle, the cow that jumped over the moon, and a dragon."
Martin's Big Words: the Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.by Rappaport, Doreen
The Stray Dogby Simont, Marc
Not until the mid 1800s were dinosaurs heard of in Victorian England. But when artist Waterhouse Hawkins built the first life-size models of dinosaurs in his native England, and later in America, he dazzled the world with his awe-inspiring creations.
Presents an assortment of facts about the qualifications and characteristics of U. S. presidents, from George Washington to Bill Clinton.
"And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout; But there is no joy in Mudville - mighty Casey has struck out." Those lines have echoed through the decades, the final stanza of a poem published pseudonymously in the June 3, 1888, issue of the San Francisco Examiner. Its author would rather have seen it forgotten. Instead, Ernest Thayer's poem has taken a well-deserved place as an enduring icon of Americana during the golden era of sport.
When Farmer Brown's cows find a typewriter, they begin to make demands.
A Caldecott Honor Book. Whether at home getting ready for the day, enjoying the beach, or at bedtime, Olivia is a feisty pig who has too much energy for her own good.
A Caldecott Medal winner. A very old overcoat is recycled numerous times into a variety of garments.
A Child's Calendarby Updike, John
Sector 7by Wiesner, David
When Sophie Gets Angry-Really, Really Angryby Bang, Molly
The Ugly Ducklingby Pinkney, Jerry
A biography of a self-taught scientist who photographed thousands of individual snowflakes in order to study their unique formations.
When David Shannon was five years old, he wrote and illustrated his first book. On every page were these words: "No, David!... and a picture of David doing things he was not supposed to do. Now David is all grown up. But some things never change ...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.