- Table View
- List View
This book presents the life and legends of Colonel Ethan Allen and Green Mountain boys of the American Revolution.
The Wild Birthday Cake,by Davis, Lavinia R.
The Happy Day,by Krauss, Ruth
An ooey-gooey, green oobleck was not exactly what the king had in mind when he ordered something extra-special from his royal magicians.
Henry Fishermanby Brown, Marcia
All the animals of the forest who chose to stay north for the winter discovered their food buried under the snow a few days after Christmas, and a ground hog sees his shadow on February 2.
All Around the Town,by Mcginley, Phyllis
Juanitaby Politi, Leo
Fish in the Airby Wiese, Kurt
Little Sal goes with her mother to Blueberry Hill to collect and can blueberries for the winter. On the other side of Blueberry Hill, little Bear comes with his mother to eat blueberries. Images and image descriptions available.
White Snow, Bright Snow, illustrated by Roger Duvoisinby Tresselt, Alvin
Stone Soupby Brown, Marcia
A young man dreams of what he could catch if he just waited long enough in McElligot's pool
Bambino the Clownby Schreiber, Georges
Roger and the Fox,by Davis, Lavinia R.
Song of Robin Hood,by Malcolmson, Anne
Once there was a little island in the ocean. That little island changes as the seasons come and go. The storm and the day and night change it. So do the lobsters and seals and gulls that stop by.
Timothy Turtle,by Graham, Al
Pedro, the Angel of Olvera Streetby Politi, Leo
Sing in Praise: A Collection of the Best Loved Hymns,by Wheeler, Opal
With this classic picture book, young readers can follow the course of a heavy rain as it drenches people and animals and changes the landscape below.
In The Boats On The River, a busy river flows through a great city, carrying boats on their daily journeys. There are little boats and big boats, ferryboats, tugboats, a riverboat, an ocean liner, and many more.
Includes well-known nursery rhymes, counting-out games, skipping-rope songs, finger games, and other jingles, such as: "The rooster crows and away he goes", "Mother, may I go out to swim", "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear", and "Roses are red, violets are blue".
Sing Mother Goose,by Wheeler, Marjorie Torrey Music Opal
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.