- Table View
- List View
You Can Write Chineseby Wiese, Kurt
Prayer for a Child, illustrated by Elizabeth Orton Jonesby Field, Rachel
In the Forestby Ets, Marie Hall
Yonie Wondernoseby Angeli, Marguerite De
The Christmas Anna Angel,by Sawyer, Ruth
This Caldecott award winner includes seventy-six traditional nursery rhymes.
Though many try, only the court jester is able to fulfill Princess Lenore's wish for the moon.
Small Rain: Verses From The Bible,by Jones, Jessie Orton
Pierre Pidgeon,by Kingman, Lee
Good-Luck Horse,by Chan, Chih-Yi
Sleepy bunnies, sleepy kangaroos, and sleepy children snuggle down as night approaches. Originally published in 1943, this cozy story is a welcome addition to the classic board book line.
The little house has a wish, but when her wish comes true she's not sure she really likes it.
A Caldecott Honor Book. Oliver is a tabby cat and Marshmallow is a baby rabbit who moves into Oliver's home. At first Oliver does not welcome Marshmallow, but the little bunny's charms are impossible to resist.
Mrs. Mallard needs to find a way to get her ducklings across the highway and into the Public Gardens in Boston, can the police help? 1941 Caldecott Medal winner.
In My Mother's House, illustratingby Clark, Ann Nolan
"Nothing at All" is the name of an orphaned puppy living with his two brothers until two children come to adopt them. Unfortunately, Noting at All is left behind--not out of cruelty, but because he is invisible! A Caldecott Honor book.
A young Indian boy carves a little canoe with a figure inside and names him Paddle-to-the-Sea.
They Were Strong and Goodby Lawson, Robert
The Ageless Storyby Ford, Lauren
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.