- Table View
- List View
This Caldecott award winner includes seventy-six traditional nursery rhymes.
Though many try, only the court jester is able to fulfill Princess Lenore's wish for the moon.
Small Rain: Verses From The Bible,by Jones, Jessie Orton
Pierre Pidgeon,by Kingman, Lee
Good-Luck Horse,by Chan, Chih-Yi
Sleepy bunnies, sleepy kangaroos, and sleepy children snuggle down as night approaches. Originally published in 1943, this cozy story is a welcome addition to the classic board book line.
The little house has a wish, but when her wish comes true she's not sure she really likes it.
A Caldecott Honor Book. Oliver is a tabby cat and Marshmallow is a baby rabbit who moves into Oliver's home. At first Oliver does not welcome Marshmallow, but the little bunny's charms are impossible to resist.
Mrs. Mallard needs to find a way to get her ducklings across the highway and into the Public Gardens in Boston, can the police help? 1941 Caldecott Medal winner.
In My Mother's House, illustratingby Clark, Ann Nolan
"Nothing at All" is the name of an orphaned puppy living with his two brothers until two children come to adopt them. Unfortunately, Noting at All is left behind--not out of cruelty, but because he is invisible! A Caldecott Honor book.
A young Indian boy carves a little canoe with a figure inside and names him Paddle-to-the-Sea.
They Were Strong and Goodby Lawson, Robert
The Ageless Storyby Ford, Lauren
Mei Liby Handforth, Thomas
Andy helps a lion and protects him from the townspeople. (for very young readers)
Barkisby Newberry, Clare Turlay
The Forest Poolby Armer, Laura Adams
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfsby Gág, Wanda
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.