- Table View
- List View
The Ageless Storyby Ford, Lauren
Mei Liby Handforth, Thomas
Andy helps a lion and protects him from the townspeople. (for very young readers)
Barkisby Newberry, Clare Turlay
The Forest Poolby Armer, Laura Adams
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfsby Gág, Wanda
A Caldecott Honor Book by the creators of the beloved Story of Ferdinand; Wee Gillis lives in Scotland. He is an orphan, and he spends half of each year with his mother's people in the lowlands, while the other half finds him in the highlands with his father's kin. Both sides of Gillis's family are eager for him to settle down and adopt their ways.
Animals of the Bible, A Picture Book, illustrated by Dorothy P. Lathropby Fisher, Helen
Four and Twenty Blackbirds,by Fisher, Helen
Seven Simeons: A Russian Tale, retold andby Artzybasheff, Boris
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.