- Table View
- List View
Tibet Through the Red Boxby Sís, Peter
Edward Kennedy "Duke" Ellington, "King of the Keys," was born on April 29, 1899, in Washington, D.C.
This Caldecott Honor Book and "Publishers Weekly" Best Book of the Year is now in paperback. As snowflakes slowly come down, one by one, people in the city ignore them and only a boy and his dog think that the snowfall will amount to anything.
Trapped in a tower with no door, Rapunzel is allowed to see no one but the sorceress who has imprisoned her-until the day a young prince hears her singing to the forest birds... Winner of the Caldecott Medal award
A series of letters relating what happens after her father loses his job, and Lydia Grace goes to live with her Uncle Jim in the city but takes her love for gardening with her.
A poem providing a glimpse and a celebration of the people, sights, and sounds of Harlem.
There was an old lady who swallowed a fly, a favorite American folk poem, was first heard in the United States in the 1940's. Using an ever-expanding die-cut hole, Simms Taback gives us a rollicking, eye-popping version of the well-loved poem.
Retold from traditional sources and accompanied by David Wisniewski's unique cut-paper illustrations, Golem is a dramatic tale of supernatural forces invoked to save an oppressed people.
Hush! A Thai Lullabyby Ho, Minfong
The Graphic Alphabetby Pelletier, David
The Paperboyby Pilkey, Dav
Starry Messengerby Sís, Peter
The children at Napville Elementary School always ignore Officer Buckle's safety tips, until a police dog name Gloria accompanies him when he gives his safety speeches.
Alphabet Cityby Johnson, Stephen T.
Ten musical instruments take their parts one by one in a musical performance.
The Faithful Friend,by Souci, Robert D. San
Tops & Bottoms, adapted andby Stevens, Janet
An old woman named Hildilid lives up on a hill and hates the dark nights. In order to get rid of her fear, she tries to trap the night in a sack.
When the Los Angeles riots break out in the streets of their neighborhood, a young boy and his mother learn the value of getting along with others no matter what their background or nationality. Caldecott Medal winner.
John Henry,by Lester, Julius
Time Fliesby Rohmann, Eric
Swamp Angel can lasso a tornado, and drink an entire lake dry. She single-handedly defeats the fearsome bear known as Thundering Tarnation, wrestling him from the top of the Great Smoky Mountains to the bottom of a deep lake.
A Japanese American man recounts his grandfather's journey to America which he later also undertakes, and the feelings of being torn by a love for two different countries.
In the Small, Small Pondby Fleming, Denise
Owenby Henkes, Kevin
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.