- Table View
- List View
Uncommon Service: Introduction: If This Is a Service Economy, Why Am I Still on Hold?: An Introduction to the Four Fundamental Principles of Service Excellenceby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
Uncommon Service: 5. Now Multiply It All by Culture: Service Excellence as a Product of Organizational Design and Cultureby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
Uncommon Service: 3. Truth Number 3: It's Not Your Employees' Fault--How to Design a Customer Service Model That Doesn't Depend on Heroesby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
Uncommon Service: 4. Truth Number 4: You Must Manage Your Customers--How to Deliver Uncommon Service with the Help of Your Customersby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
Uncommon Service: 2. Truth Number 2: Someone Has to Pay for It--Four Funding Mechanisms That Can Sustain Premium Customer Serviceby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
The Ultimate Question 2.0: 9. Organize for the Long Journey: Understanding the Key Steps to Implementing the Net Promoter System--And Positioning Your Company to Thrive in a Customer-Driven Worldby Fred Reichheld Rob Markey
Uncommon Service: 1. Truth Number 1: You Can't Be Good at Everything--How to Make the Right Trade-Offs to Deliver Exceptional Customer Serviceby Anne Morriss Frances Frei
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.