- Table View
- List View
Designed to meet the needs of users from a broad range of experience levels, ADOBE Dreamweaver CS4 - ILLUSTRATED equips your students with Dreamweaver basics?and well beyond?using the insightful, user-friendly format for which the Illustrated Series is known. Covering the nuts and bolts, new cutting-edge features, and everything in between, the text presents each skill on a succinct, easy-to-understand, two-page spread?making for focused and thorough instruction. Detailed coverage and innovative learning tools maximize user success! From novice to experienced, ADOBE Dreamweaver CS4 - ILLUSTRATED offers invaluable knowledge and insight to take users' skills to the next level.
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS4 has to offer! Whether you're looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe® Dreamweaver® or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Revealed uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the Related Files toolbar, the Code Navigator, Live View, Code Hinting, and InContext Editing (ICE). Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS5 has to offer! Whether you're looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe? Dreamweaver? or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS5 REVEALED uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the new Navigation toolbar, the simplified site setup, Spry menu bars, improved CSS layouts, and Live view navigation. Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.
With the much-anticipated arrival of Adobe Flash CS4 comes the opportunity to create even more exciting and effective interactive experiences and animations on the Web. And this innovative book will guide you through every step along the way. Adobe Flash CS4 Revealed provides a comprehensive yet concise introduction to the new Flash CS4 Professional. The book begins with a discussion of fundamental concepts, which provide a context for learning and set the stage for specific Flash skill development. A series of step-by-step tutorials follows, covering the range of basic to intermediate skills, including creating animations, using special effects, drawing objects, incorporating sound and video, and using ActionScript. These topics, along with coverage of the updated features of Flash CS4 Professional- such as enhancements to the workspace, importing Photoshop and Illustrator files, the Flash planning and workflow processes, and the Help feature-make this book an indispensable resource in the library of anyone who wants to take full advantage of Flash CS4.
Graphic design professionals and design students alike are discovering the smart, sophisticated approach of the page layout software, Adobe InDesign. And they're mastering it with Adobe InDesign CSX Revealed, a thorough overview of the latest release of the software. This highly visual book begins by covering the workspace and other fundamental concepts. Each subsequent chapter delves into new features, offering more in-depth coverage as the book progresses. With new material on the improved interface and features of CSX, this edition retains its step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design, resulting in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective.
This edition does not include Review Pack: Adobe Photoshop CS4, Illustrated but it can be purchased separately, using ISBN 1111530947.
Discover all that Adobe Photoshop CS4 has to offer! With detailed attention to artistic and technical features alike, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Revealed provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn this industry-standard program. Real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout offer well-rounded, comprehensive coverage. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Revealed is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit images with skill and ease using Photoshop CS4.
Advanced Placement: World History Test Preparation Guide to accompany Traditions and Encounters, A Global Perspective on the Pastby Jerry H. Bentley Herbert F. Ziegler Dixie Johnson Grupe Sigrid Reynolds
Advanced placement class on world history
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.