- Table View
- List View
Already The Bestselling AP* Psychology Author, Myers Writes His First Exclusive AP* Psych Text. David G. Myers is best known for his top-selling college psychology texts, used successfully across North America in thousands of AP* courses. As effective as Myers' college texts have been for the AP* course, we believe his new text will be even better, because Myers' Psychology for AP* has been written especially for the AP* course!
Thus begins market-leading author David Myers' discussion of developmental psychology in Unit 9 of his new Myers' Psychology for AP® Second Edition. With an undeniable gift for writing, Dr. Myers will lead your students on a guided tour of psychological science and poignant personal stories. Dr. Myers teaches, illuminates, and inspires. Four years ago, we published this ground-breaking text which is correlated directly to the AP® course. Today, we build on that innovation and proudly introduce the 2nd AP® Edition. Whether you are new to AP® psychology or have many years under your belt, this uniquely AP® book program can help you achieve more.
Ideal for today's young investigative reader, each A True Book includes lively sidebars, a glossary and index, plus a comprehensive "To Find Out More" section listing books, organizations, and Internet sites. A staple of library collections since the 1950s, the new A True Book series is the definitive nonfiction series for elementary school readers. A True Book -- American History: How do you wrap a 450,000-pound gift? What is the world's oldest and shortest written consitution? Find out in this patriotic celebration of things uniquely American.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.