- Table View
- List View
Improve your listening, speaking, viewing and writing skills by reading this book.
Each one of you is special. You share " pieces of yourself" with others when you speak. You learn from others whey you listen or view.
Houghton Mifflin English Grade 5 is a valuable guide to students to learn English Grammar and composition. The theme and style of teaching will enable students to quickly grasp and enrich their knowledge leading them to read and write on their own a good and perfect English.
English textbook for 7th graders.
The writing process can help you move step by step from a blank sheet of paper to an interesting piece of writing. The writing process gives you many chances to improve your writing.
This is an easy-to-use English textbook for 5th graders.
This textbook will help students improve their reading, writing and speaking skills with resources of literature.
A book that contains captivating comprehension passages that will help you improve your reading skills.
Writing is a great tool. It can help you solve problems as well as express yourself. For example, you can use it to nail down an idea or hammer out a point. This handbook will help you discover ways to use this tool well.
This California edition of Houghton Mifflin History Social Science contains Introduction to World History, Early Civilizations of Southwest Asia, Ancient Africa, Ancient Asian and American Civilizations, The Roots of Western Ideas, and The World of Ancient Rome.
The major sections of this book are units. Units are divided into chapters, and each opens with a vocabulary preview. The lessons in this book have two parts: core and extend that bring social studies to life and help you meet your state's standards.
This California edition of Math contains useful tools for easy understanding of the subject by the students.
This Math Expressions Homework and Remembering Volume 1 contains a lot of consumable problems to solve and would be very useful to sharpen students' acumen.
This Math Expressions Homework and Remembering Volume 2 contains a lot of consumable problems to solve and would be very useful to sharpen students' acumen.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.