- Table View
- List View
This book contains TEKS and TAKS that will shape the mathematical skill of the students.
Houghton Mifflin Mathematics is designed to provide children with a solid foundation in mathematics that will help lead to success.
California recommended proofread textbook on the fundamentals of reading skills.
This book contains stories with questions at the end to help improve comprehension .
The activities in this book will provide different strategies that can help you read better. After completing each activity, you will discuss what you've written with your classmates and talk about how to use these strategies.
This reading practice book focuses on the themes viz., Theme 4: Person to Person; Theme 5: One Land, Many Trails; Theme 6: Animal Encounters; and it also contains Focus on Plays and Focus on Autobiography.
The book contains a lot of Reading-Writing resources on three themes viz., Courage; What Really Happened?; and Growing up.
Language arts textbook.
The book contains six themes skills test on Silly Stories, Nature Walk, Around Town: Neighborhood and Community, Amazing Animals, Family Time, and Talent Show.
The shape of Earth's and changes over time. Some changes, such as those caused by landslides, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes, happen quickly. Other changes, such as those caused by the movement of huge masses of ice called glaciers, happen much more slowly. Glaciers, such as this one in Tongass National Park in Alaska, leave signs of their movement in the land. By studying these signs, scientists can determine how glaciers change Earth's land.
This book leads the reader to think like a Scientist with a lot of resources on exploring Science.
Topics broadly covered in this book are: living things, earth, matter, energy and change.
The textbook contains unit lessons on: Continuity of Life, The Changing Environment, The Dynamic Earth, Earth in the Universe, Matter and Its Properties, Energy and Forces, and Motion.
Learn about Pennsylvania: the land, the people, the history and the present.
Social studies textbook about the various states and regions of the United States.
This practice book contains unit lessons on: The Land of the United States, The East, The South, The Midwest, The West, and Connections to Our World.
Houghton Mifflin Social Studies: The United States, Canada, and Latin America (New York City Edition)by Herman J. Viola Cheryl Jennings Sarah Witham Bednarz Carlos E. Cortés Mark C. Schug Charles S. White
The United States, Canada, and Latin America, inter alia, contains Interactive lesson summaries of Geography, Early Civilizations in the Americas, European Exploration, Creating a New Nation, A Time of Change, Growth and Expansion, Geography and Early People, Spanish and Portuguese Colonies, Modern Latin America, Geography and First Peoples, Colonial Canada, Modern Canada, Government in the Americas, and The Western Hemisphere Today.
The history of United States is told in this textbook through the research of historians, through quotations, letters, songs, and voices from the past, and through images, fine art, and data--a rich resource for learning.
This book includes many features to help you be a successful reader which include comprehension support, reading skills, reading strategies and vocabulary support.
Spelling and Vocabulary English book.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.