- Table View
- List View
Shows how to complete college in three years using high school, internet, placement tests, correspondence and other resources while avoiding common excessive expenses.
[From the back cover and the Forward] The journey continues ...come along and surrender yourself as you are creatively caressed and cradled by the feelings, thoughts and words of Jim M. McClellan. The feelings will move you, the thoughts will make you wonder, and the words will be your own. This, the second stop in the journey, Words of Poetic Verse, is sure to please both the heart and mind. In today's complex world we tend to forget that it is the simplest words that oftentimes arouse the very deepest of thoughts and emotions. Words of Poetic Verse: Volume Two is a continuation of the author's lifelong journey to the depths of love, heartache, happiness, and despair. The modest poetic sharing of his experiences and knowledge acquired along the way have given me a source of insight, wisdom, acceptance, and strength. May you, the reader, also be touched and inspired by this young man's Feelings, Thoughts, and Words. Carole Kaminski-Petrungar
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.