- Table View
- List View
Cast With Confidence! Are you intrigued by the look of dimensional paper but you're not sure where to begin? Unlock the mystery of this centuries old art form with the most comprehensive book available! This guide takes you from the very basics of paper casting to choosing the best pulp, molds, and release agents for your needs, so you'll be creating your own stunning paper-cast pieces in no time. This Essential Resource Includes Simple instructions for making pulp, adding botanicals, enhancing your creations with glitter and paint, and making molds from everyday items like rubber stamps and brass plaques A dozen unique projects you'll be proud to display Clear step-by-step photographs and easy-to-follow instructions Inspirational examples of paper-cast artwork, from scrapbook pages and greeting cards to bowls and framed calligraphy
This one-of-a-kind compilation features needlecraft creations donated by more than 70 designers from around the world. Proceeds from the sale of this book will go toward the Copyright Protection Fund, which was created to help protect the needlecraft industry from copyright violations, as well as increase awareness of copyright issues. Designs include a wide range of styles and motifs, from animals, landscapes, and fantasy, to beautiful geometric designs. You will enjoy the versatility of the squares, whether stitched individually o r incorporated into larger designs.
Readers will learn to create character wreaths for every month of the year, such as Uncle Sam for July, Santa Claus for December, and Father Time for January. Focusing on technique, the authors cover the basics of creating a character wreath, from making the face to adding the sleeves to complete the perfect outfit. Each of the 12 projects includes stunning photographs and step-by-step instructions.
Transform square and rectangular scrapbook pages and page protectors into any shape imaginable! Scrapbookers of all ages and skill levels can create shaped pages that will add excitement and new dimension to their albums. Readers will learn, through step-by-step instructions and photographs, the basic technique for creating shaped pages using common scrapbooking tools and Staedtler's Hot Foil Pen. They also will be guided through the process of turning a basic pattern into fun variations.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.