- Table View
- List View
Foam Decor turns ordinary Plastifoam "RM" into incredible accessories and architectural pieces. This home decor is so elegant that no one will suspect it's made out of foam. Kristy McNeil is a pioneer in the field, and her book teaches crafters how to make everything from an angel wing sculpture to a scrollwork lamp, floor fountain, and birdbath. Projects are broken into three main chapters: Architectural Elegance, Contemporary Comfort, and Outdoor Patio Decor, plus an inspirational photo gallery of completed projects. Techniques, tools, and supplies are also explained in detail. Decor projects look substantial, but they can be easily lifted with a finger or two Designs look expensive, but are surprisingly economical More than 24 projects, including step-by-step photography
Thirty timely projects will have crafters assembling clocks in no time at all!From whimsical to sophisticated, there's a clock project for every decor: lodge/rustic; English cottage; shabby chic; sporty; classic; kids; contemporary; retro; masculine; folk art; funky; artsy; French country; country; and ethnic. Sixteen well known designers contributed projects, including Cheryl Ball, Barbara McGuire, Vivian Perrits, Lisa Sheppard, and Carolyn Stearns. Crafters of all skill levels will feel comfortable making these clocks when following these clear and detailed instructions on the basic techniques of clock making, preparing and finishing wood products, and painting. Projects use a variety of techniques: stitching, beading, painting, decoupage, stamping, stenciling, wood burning, leather crafting, and faux finishing, and a variety of materials: polymer clay, fabric, felt, beads, and wire.
Over 50 pillow, tuffet, and cushion projects Clear, easy, step-by-step directions and abundant photographs Great tips on fabric selection, assembly, and sewing techniques Much of the fun of decorating is mixing and matching fabrics to create an inviting ensemble, and you'll find plenty of ideas inPillows, Cushions, Tuffets. Author Carol Zentgraf shows you how to choose the fabrics and embellishments to create dozens of pillows, cushions, and tuffets - from funky to upscale designs. Inside, you'll learn all the sewing techniques and trade secrets to create gorgeous accessories for every room in your home.
Create 15 different dolls. Two different presentation ideas to inspire creativity. Easy-to-follow instructions.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.