- Table View
- List View
Foam Decor turns ordinary Plastifoam "RM" into incredible accessories and architectural pieces. This home decor is so elegant that no one will suspect it's made out of foam. Kristy McNeil is a pioneer in the field, and her book teaches crafters how to make everything from an angel wing sculpture to a scrollwork lamp, floor fountain, and birdbath. Projects are broken into three main chapters: Architectural Elegance, Contemporary Comfort, and Outdoor Patio Decor, plus an inspirational photo gallery of completed projects. Techniques, tools, and supplies are also explained in detail. Decor projects look substantial, but they can be easily lifted with a finger or two Designs look expensive, but are surprisingly economical More than 24 projects, including step-by-step photography
Thirty timely projects will have crafters assembling clocks in no time at all!From whimsical to sophisticated, there's a clock project for every decor: lodge/rustic; English cottage; shabby chic; sporty; classic; kids; contemporary; retro; masculine; folk art; funky; artsy; French country; country; and ethnic. Sixteen well known designers contributed projects, including Cheryl Ball, Barbara McGuire, Vivian Perrits, Lisa Sheppard, and Carolyn Stearns. Crafters of all skill levels will feel comfortable making these clocks when following these clear and detailed instructions on the basic techniques of clock making, preparing and finishing wood products, and painting. Projects use a variety of techniques: stitching, beading, painting, decoupage, stamping, stenciling, wood burning, leather crafting, and faux finishing, and a variety of materials: polymer clay, fabric, felt, beads, and wire.
Over 50 pillow, tuffet, and cushion projects Clear, easy, step-by-step directions and abundant photographs Great tips on fabric selection, assembly, and sewing techniques Much of the fun of decorating is mixing and matching fabrics to create an inviting ensemble, and you'll find plenty of ideas inPillows, Cushions, Tuffets. Author Carol Zentgraf shows you how to choose the fabrics and embellishments to create dozens of pillows, cushions, and tuffets - from funky to upscale designs. Inside, you'll learn all the sewing techniques and trade secrets to create gorgeous accessories for every room in your home.
Create 15 different dolls. Two different presentation ideas to inspire creativity. Easy-to-follow instructions.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.