- Table View
- List View
Explore Metal Clay from Package to Project Metal clay's versatility and ability to be enhanced by every other known medium has broadened design possibilities for artists everywhere. Metal Clay The Complete Guideis the reference book every metal clay artist needs to have on the shelf for quick access to how-to information on a variety of subjects, including: Materials and tools for working with metal clay Metal clay care and handling, including tips for keeping your clay from drying out Techniques including rolling, adding texture, stamping, lids and forming How-tos for shaping bails, loops, beads and connectors Mixing metal clay with glass, enamels, beads, gemstones and more Tips and troubleshooting Four projects: bracelets, lentil bead, box pendant, ring Helpful appendices, including ring sizing, gemstone firing times, drying times, kiln firing temperatures and alternative firing methods Whether you are just getting started or have been working with metal clay or related materials for years,Metal Clay The Complete Guideis guaranteed to be the resource you turn to the most.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.