Getting Started with Read2Go
Read2Go is Bookshare's accessible eBook reader app for iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. Read2Go is available for purchase in the iTunes App Store.
- Installing Read2Go on Your Device
- Downloading Bookshare Books
- Reading Books with Read2Go
- Audio Settings
- Visual Settings
Installing Read2Go on Your Device
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for Read2Go and purchase using your iTunes account.
- Launch the Read2Go app on your device.
- Select "Settings" and enter your Bookshare login email and password.
Downloading Bookshare Books
- Launch the Read2Go app from your device.
- Select the Search Bookshare button.
- Search for a book by Title, Author, ISBN, or browse by latest, popular, categories, or periodicals.
- Select the "Download" button.
Reading Books with Read2Go
- Go to "My Books" and select book title you wish to read.
- You can sort books by "Title", "Author", or "Latest".
- Select the book title.
- Select "Read Now".
- To enable the built in text to speech of Read2Go go to "Settings" and select the "Audio" button.
- Select desired voice and speed.
- Select the Settings option
- Select font size to change font up to 70 pt.
- Select the Visual Option to modify the foreground, background, highlight, bookmark color options.
- Select "Show Images" to download and display images from books with images.
**Requirements: compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.0 or later