Partner with Bookshare
Libraries and organizations that support people with disabilities strive to create opportunities by providing books and reading materials. These organizations also understand the challenge of unlocking print materials that are inaccessible to people with blindness, low vision, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, and other disabilities.
The Bookshare partner platform accelerates the efforts of libraries around the world by providing access to the world’s largest collection of ebooks in accessible formats for people with disabilities.
The Bookshare Partner Platform
The Bookshare Partner Platform empowers organizations with a fully operational ebook library. Partners can deliver ebooks, manage collections, manage members and provide a full online library experience.
- Access to the Bookshare library collection with hundreds of thousands of titles in over 34 languages
- Ebooks in audio (text-to-speech and human narrated), braille, large font, and other formats
- 24/7 access to the Bookshare library via website or compatible apps
- Regular addition of new books through our extensive publisher partner network and volunteer-provided content
- Trusted digital rights management with fingerprinting and watermarking
- Compatibility with ecosystem of reading application and hardware partners, integrating with modern API calls
- Member management system
- Adoption of accessibility and publishing standards
- Scalable and stable, cloud-based services providing fast, secure storage