Downloading Bookshare books with the Dolphin EasyReader
Books can be downloaded easily in the the Dolphin EasyReader application directly through the Dolphin app itself. To download books onto your device using the Dolphin EasyReader application:
- Open the Dolphin EasyReader Application (create a Dolphin EasyReader account)
- Select the top left menu button to open the menu tray
- Select the Bookshare option from under the Manage Libraries section. If Bookshare does not appear, select Manage Libraries to enable it.
- Log in using your Bookshare credentials.
- Using the search and browse functions on this page find the book you're interested in.
- Select the Download option to add it to your device.
The book will now appear in your Dolphin library.