How do I add books into a personal folder in Voice Dream Reader?
You will first need to create a folder. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- From the Voice Dream Reader home screen, tap on the “folders" button at the top left corner
- Tap on the Add button, the “+” icon at the top left corner of the new window.
- Erase the automatic name “Folder” and type in the name of the folder you want to create.
Once you have created your personal folder, please follow these steps to add books in it:
- From the “all items” list of books (Voice Dream Reader home screen), tap on “edit” at the top right corner and check the book you want to add to the folder by tapping on the titles.
- Once you have selected all the books you want, tap on the “Folder” icon which is the third icon from the left at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the folder where you want to add the books.