How do I add Members/Sponsors to my Bookshare organizational account?
Add Sponsors and Members to School Accounts:
School teachers on organizational Bookshare accounts can easily add Members (those who need and qualify for accessible ebooks) and Sponsors (other professionals who will help support the Members) to their accounts. To do so, simply log in and go to “My Bookshare.”
To add Sponsors:
- Select the “Sponsors” link.
- Select the “Add a Sponsor” button.
- Complete the form with the Sponsor’s information.
Each new Sponsor will receive a welcome email with a link to set his or her password.
To add Members:
- Select the “Members” link. Use the “Add a Member” button below your roster to add qualified members one at a time. Be sure to set a username and password so students can log in and read their assiged books.
- To add several members at once, select the Upload Roster icon above the roster (cloud with the arrow.) Select the New Member Sponsor Roster Template link to open the file which is an Excel Worksheet. Select the Members tab and fill in the required information. Save the file to your computer. The next step is to upload the saved copy of your file to send to Bookshare.
Select the Browse button to locate the file on your computer, select the file, select open and then select the Upload button.